- How far acceptable between church and reception site? - is a 50 minute drive too much?
- Having our wedding at a winery but need ideas for an enchanted forest/garden theme.
- Any recommendations for a vineyard/winery wedding venue in Northern California?
- Photographing a candlelit wedding - anyone done a shoot at Viansa Winery in Sonoma?
- Why do people need to have a theme for their wedding?
- I want a vineyard wedding, but which ones are good and not to pricey?
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
Do you ever get the feeling that there is too much of a standard recipe for weddings? And that deviation from the norm will not go down well?
When Alyssa & Brian got married, their wedding day had quite a different look. The bride wore a black dress and tattoos. The wedding party dressed in black and grey. Yet they still created an event that was very much a wedding rather than a halloween party. The catering included a vegan Mexican buffet and vegan cupcakes.
The wedding took place at Alexander Valley Hall, set among the vineyards of Alexander Valley, in northeastern Sonoma County, just north of San Francisco.
You can see pictures and read more about this gothy winery wedding, quite appropriately, at The Offbeat Bride.