This month's roundup of ideas that may help with your wedding planning.
- Kaysha Weiner photographs her first ever winery wedding.
- Gazebo Wedding Decorations - Grapevine garlands look lovely at a gazebo for a winery or wine themed wedding.
- Tuscany Wedding Invitations - Love wine? Or planning a winery wedding? Choose wedding invitations with a Tuscan sensibility.
- A beautiful and unusual photograph of a bride by award winning photographer Tony Hewitt at Watershed Winery in Western Australia.
- Ashcraft Photography covers their first wedding of the year at Ponte Family Estate Winery in the heart of the Temecula Wine Valley.
- Ruby Moon Vineyard and Winery in Kentucky is expanding and will soon have a banquet room which will accommodate up to 100 people for weddings and receptions.
- Rustic wedding locations in Victoria, Australia in converted barns, mills and woolsheds.
- Win a gift certificate for your wedding invitations courtesy of Ruffled.
And finally, Jeanette and Mark's wedding at Wilson Creek Winery, beautifully captured by Bob Hoffman Video & Photography: